WHO WE ARE
AC Companion has associates in Arizona, Nevada and Northern California.
We are committed to the end result. We are diligently working to make an already cutting edge equipment:
- better for the environment
- better for the economy
- better for the health and wellness of our consumer
Our goal is to provide cutting-edge technological advancements in the efficiency of the modern HVAC and process cooling systems, facilitating a reduction in the carbon footprint through innovative green energy methods, resulting in significant energy and cost savings to the consumer. These savings are not only beneficial financially, it will also help to reduce the carbon footprint of every system installed with the A.C. Companion. With our system, you can gain additional comfort, or maintain current comfort levels without buying more expensive equipment, and reducing overall ongoing operating and maintenance costs.
- Provide cutting edge technological advancements in the efficiency of the modern HVAC system
- Facilitate a reduction in the carbon footprint through innovative green energy methods
- Provide significant energy and money savings to the customer
The Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) residing in this state of Wyoming contains United States patent No, 1 and patent pending No. 2.
- Allen Mahncke, P.E, Inventor (Director) and Joe Carrillo (Director) have exclusive organizational operations authority and ownership of the LLC. Authorization is delegated by the LLC to the Corporation for utilization of technology patents.
- The Corporation resides in the state of Nevada administers contract law associated with United States patent No. 1 and patent pending No. 2. AC Companion Stabilizer, Inc dba Tahoe Dynamics.
Corporate Officers of AC Companion Stabilizer, Inc dba Tahoe Dynamics
- Lynn Every (President)
- Scott Catron (CEO)
- Jamey Church (Treasurer and Secretary)
- Joe Carrillo (Director)
- Allen Mahncke, P.E., Innovator (Director)
Tahoe Dynamic provides both technical and construction services to the end user.